The Graded Bodice is Here!
The first sets of graded bodice patterns by Kim Dave have arrived. This is a pair of basic bodice patterns (front & back) graded from U.K. sizes 6 - 16.
OMG this fabric is beautiful!
Custom service review
From the consultation service to the fitting to getting the final product has been incredible. The professionalism and attention to detail was truly flawless. What an incredible designer. I can't wait for future collaborations. God bless you! Your understanding and kindness whilst delivering an incredible service is unique.
Fabrics received!!! ^.^ Love them. Such good quality and the fast delivery! Thank you
I've literally just received the fabrics I ordered from your shop last week and first of all, how cute is that packaging? I was so happy to receive the fabrics and I love them so much. Keep up the good work!
Hi girl, I received your fabric. Thanks for the personal note. God bless.
The African Woman Tee
The official Summer 2019 African woman tee has arrived! Wear this with pride on those warm summer days paired with all your colourful bottoms. The African woman range of merch has the the digitally illustrated side profile of women's wear designer of Kim Dave. It was designed to celebrate women of all races & backgrounds.
Fabrics - Kim Dave
KDS009a Ankara Print
💡Fun fact, all the fabrics on the shop are sourced from Nigeria because it's one of the ways to support the economy of the country through trade.
Browse all the prints, patterns and bonnets available.
5 Reasons Why You Should Rock Ankara
1) Ankara prints can be styled all year round. Prints are not restricted to season!
2) The Ankara wax print is part of a nonverbal way of communication among African women, and hereby they carry their message out into the world. wikipedia
3) "Gives me confidence" @king_hadassah
4) There is a place actually called 'Ankara'. It is the capital of Turkey. Share the beauty of this culturally rich city in mind as you wear your 'Ankara' pieces.
5) So many colours and prints combinations to play with. Let your creative child free.